eJournals Made Easy
November 19 at 5:27 PM
With our OJS hosting service, eJournal Manager are able to provide a range of services for our collaboration partners which support you in setting up a state-of-the art online journal:
- Technical setup, maintenance and regular OJS updates on a server that is always accessible
- Advice and practical support in the conceptualisation and design phase and in getting your journal up and running. Topics include:
- the layout of the website (selection and ordering of the contents)
- editorial workflow
- web design
- indexing your journal (e.g. via an interface with the Directory of Open Access Journals)
- Setting up a DOI namespace for the journal for free, along with processes to automatically register new articles and/or submissions.
- Advice and practical support in listing the contents of your journal in library catalogues, and other similar archives to increase its visibility.
- Simultaneous long-term archiving of the published articles via CompaRe.
- Free of charge – the hosting service is funded and operated by the Prof. Alaa Sadik, South Valley University, Egypt.
iThenticate and Turnitin
November 17 at 11:19 PM
iThenticate is the premier tool for researchers and professional writers to check their original works for potential plagiarism. With an easy to use submission process that checks for similarity against the world’s top published works, researchers and institutions can feel confident that their academic reputation will be protected. Turnitin is your partner in fostering original thinking and research through its suite of products, including iThenticate. Turnitin solutions promote academic integrity, streamline grading and feedback, and improve outcomes across educational levels and content areas. Turnitin leverages cutting-edge technology to provide tools that prevent plagiarism, deliver formative and summative feedback, surface actionable reporting, and investigate academic misconduct. Growing from one million student paper submissions in 2002 to one billion in 2018, Turnitin serves over 15,000 institutions globally and is headquartered in Oakland, Calif., with international offices in the U.K., Netherlands, Australia, Korea, India, and throughout Latin America.
November 16 at 1:16 PM
eJournal Manager helps you to host, manage, and publish your journal for free. The system assists with every stage of the refereed publishing process, from submissions through to online publication and indexing. Through its management systems, its finely grained indexing of research, and the context it provides for research, we seek to improve both the scholarly and public quality of refereed research.
Open Journal Systems
November 15 at 3:26 PM
eJournal Manager uses OJS (Open Journal Systems), which is an open source software made freely available to journals worldwide for the purpose of making open access publishing a viable option for more journals, as open access can increase a journal’s readership as well as its contribution to the public good on a global scale. Our services include managed hosting and installations, theme, workflow and plugin customization, software upgrade, basic support, training, programming, editorial services and more.