eJournal Manager has been launched by Prof. Alaa Sadik to help academic professionals, research institutions, and universities around the world establish online journals fore free using the Open Journal Systems (OJS) software. We offer variety of journal-hosting solutions, guidance, and advice to scientists, researchers, and editors to help create and share global knowledge and disseminate their digital content using our journal-hosting platform.
The system assists with every stage of the refereed publishing process, from submissions through to online publication and indexing. Through its management systems, its finely grained indexing of research, and the context it provides for research, we seek to improve both the scholarly and public quality of refereed research.
eJournal Manager uses OJS (Open Journal Systems), which is an open source software made freely available to journals worldwide for the purpose of making open access publishing a viable option for more journals, as open access can increase a journal’s readership as well as its contribution to the public good on a global scale. Our services include managed hosting and installations, theme, workflow and plugin customization, software upgrade, basic support, training, programming, editorial services and more.
- Free hosting with a professionally-run server environment that includes an up-to-date, secure version of the software plus support for OJS.
- Editors configure requirements, sections, review process, etc.
- Online submission and management of all content.
- Subscription module with delayed open access options.
- Comprehensive indexing of content part of global system.
- Reading Tools for content, based on field and editors’ choice.
- Email notification and commenting ability for readers.
- Complete context-sensitive online Help support.